[kwlug-disc] Fw: Re: [Website feedback] Tails and Bridges

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 26 10:32:06 EDT 2021

David is looking for some help in configuring Tails and TOR. Is there
anybody willing to help him out? You can contact him directly.

----- Forwarded message from David Gowland <trunorth at bell.net> -----

Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 08:29:43 -0400
From: David Gowland <trunorth at bell.net>
To: Paul Nijjar <paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: [Website feedback] Tails and Bridges

Paul, thanks for your prompt, thoughtful reply.
I like to use the products created by the Tails team
so they know their work is appreciated. Here are my
areas of difficulty re bridge connection:

1. pasting the lengthy bridge code into persistent
2. synchronizing the clock
3. gaining proper permission

I am pleased to pay a member for their time and can
bring my laptop to any location, double vaxed. Yes, Paul,
you may forward this email or share my address. Thanks.
David Gowland