[kwlug-disc] Videos of last night meeting

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Tue Oct 5 12:33:40 EDT 2021

All videos are here: https://archive.org/details/kwlug_meeting_2021-10-04

Enjoy.

Note about video quirks. There is some flickering, more often in some
part of the first talk video.

During the flicker you can see an icon on the desktop, while browser
window is either maximized, or full screen. Somehow composition doesn't
flow into OBS smoothly. ??

Now, all this I did on my 42nm retro machine, which amd phenom with
nvidia card. Judging from quick search, OBS + flickering + nvidia + amd
is actually something that has been observed without reliable
workaround. For all following meetings I'll use other setup with the
soon-to-be-retro 22nm laptop. Yet, we should start recording on server
as a backup. Such is the nature of backups, you never know when you
gonna need that stash of rice and gun powder. And it may even not help
in BGP mess up :) :) .