[kwlug-disc] Need a SysAdmin

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 14:11:09 EST 2021

My team at Opentext is still hurting to hire another Linux guy.  Preferably
someone who knows the higher-end stuff (including, but not limited to
Ansible)...

If you're looking for a change then have a look at
https://careers.opentext.com/job/Waterloo-Senior-Red-Hat-System-Administrator-ON/546664217/?locale=en_US

(if the link doesn't work, go to opentext.com, then Careers, and search for
job 11363: Lead Systems Administrator - Linux RedHat )

Please contact me here if you're interested and I'll refer you in, instead
of just applying blind.

Opentext is actually a pretty great place to work.  They just announced
some great work-from-home options but I don't know if that's public
information yet or not so I won't say any more on that.  Pay is good and
the drug plan is great (seriously, I pay like $1 for most prescriptions)

(disclaimer, I do get a bonus for referring people in if they get hired.
but honestly, we need another Linux guy soon!)