[kwlug-disc] cell phone plans

Francisco Dominguez fxdoming at gmail.com
Sun May 30 17:44:01 EDT 2021

If you want to just forward your number, fongo.con charges a porting fee (I think$20 one time) and that’s it.. you can then forward the number to anything that’s on their free footprint.

You can also get the fongo works which gives you an auto attendant / extensions (forwarding / greeting. Etc) extensions etc. For free

Francisco
fxdoming at gmail.com