[kwlug-disc] cell phone plans, specifically aero

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Sun May 30 13:57:54 EDT 2021

I'd love to see aero's budget projection. Summaries don't count :) . I
wonna see unit economics, and a painstaking line by line of from where
each dollar comes from, and where it goes. What are periods that require
injection? Does this business make money during business operation,
especially in an asymptotic future, like in business that lasts decades?

I remember AOL used to give access to internet, overlayed with ads. This
one is an access without wires.

Also, interesting pitch line: "Did you know that student loan debt is
the highest it’s ever been, hitting $1.46 trillion?" Where do they go
with it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzlT80jQ3lo

Oh, its Sunday. We may dwell on this for another second. Phone is $399.
Compare it to Pine at $150. Roughly 400-150=250. How long does a person
stay a student? 3 years? Can you get 80/year service at volume? And this
assumes contract doesn't require pay or lock after student stops being a
student, else, it just adds to student debt {Who've read those terms and
conditions? :) }. Does service stop being free, after student leaves?
When do they plan to offload this onto your pension fund, like what is
their exit, financed by money that come from your pension funds? Or, am
I too strict of an accountant?