[kwlug-disc] Blurb for the Arduino Presentation

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Mon May 3 22:01:08 EDT 2021

Here is a quick description for the June presentation:

===========
Brent will demonstrate a few "real world" uses for the inexpensive Arduino
controllers, after a crash course on what they are and how to work with
them.  He will demonstrate how to control simple lights and other devices
with simple programs, as well as discuss a couple of ways I have used it in
the past.

I have a couple of interesting shields and devices that interface with
Arduinos that will make for an interesting demonstration.  I am actually
kinda looking forward to this :-)

Brent