[kwlug-disc] Any updates on the Pine phone experiments?

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Sat May 1 21:14:58 EDT 2021

To be fair, I haven't done much with it yet.  I have played with several
different OSes.  Ubuntu Touch is my favourite phone UI ever, but the
pinephone implementation is not complete enough to be useful.  I intend to
play around with creating a useful app as an exercise in development, but
it is once again a project on the pile of things I plan on doing some day.
I should make the effort now, as I have lots of time, just not any ambition
unfortunately

I do plan on getting a SIM so I can use the phone functions practically
when it becomes practical to do so.

Brent