[kwlug-disc] Richard Stallman announcing his return to the FSF's Board of Directors

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Sat Mar 27 15:54:12 EDT 2021

> ... plug in Joscha's words: "genesis is child memories of a god" --
> I'd say starting at t=1300: https://youtu.be/p4MK8mBtL7k?t=1300

Just looked at other videos by tapy3 studio, and I see this gem:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uqSXhOsbrI

by chance of my random walk it may seem to talk about fsf story, but it
resonates in the context with details of ongoing events in Belarus. Many
now have friends in Germany, closer to people who had to heal society
after similar societal scale psychological motions. ... perspective ...