[kwlug-disc] Looking for Lenovo T570 LTD replacement

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 16:04:02 EDT 2021

Go here --
https://www.laptopscreen.com/English/model/Lenovo/THINKPAD~T570~SERIES/

You will want the 1080P IPS one that comes in at $128.99 Cdn + shipping.
If you have a touchy-feely screen, that is quite a bit more at $181.

We have purchased quite a few from these folks and are happy with
service/ship times.
All prices these days reflect the Covid premium. Stuff like this 1080P IPS
30-PIN panel was more like 90 Cdn dollars back in Dec 2019.
The new normal.

Thanks,

Ron S.