[kwlug-disc] What happened to all the video cards?

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 15:08:34 EDT 2021

I did manage to find a card on Amazon.  Not as beefy as I wanted, and more
money than I wanted to spend, and I have to wait almost two weeks to get
it, but at least they would sell it to me.  Hopefully the vendor is legit
and actually trying to send me my card..

It's an ASRock Radeon RX 570, btw..
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07FMHR1X5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

So ask me in two weeks if it came in or not...