[kwlug-disc] laptops with Linux preinstalled

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 12:40:58 EST 2021

I do not like KDE, my client does, but I will defo have a go at KDENeon as
per your suggestion. I am also trying Xfce and Mate.
Another person mention that Mageia 8 has landed and I will have a go at
that too.
Alas, I have to get this all done tonite as the units need to be profiled
tmrw for release on Wed, so the trials will be about 30 minutes per distro
edition.
I will offer up my thoughts later in the week.

Thanks,

Ron S.