[kwlug-disc] looking for website manage/design/magic guys...

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 10:12:20 EDT 2021

My first "smart" phone was a "Kyocera QCP 6035 Smartphone"..  a flip phone
with a Palm Pilot on the screen.  It was great!

I seem to recall that the reason I went with Palm Pilot instead of
Blackberry was at the time the BB was a very closed system.  I wanted to
install games on my phone, which the Palm Pilot allowed, while BB did not.