[kwlug-disc] Backup a USB Flash Drive to DVD.

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 08:21:54 EDT 2021

I was going to say that "dd" is your best bet, but to be honest I've never
done this in Linux with a CD, so caveat emptor, you should read up on "dd"
before you start.  You'll need to read up on the command line parameters as
well.

I do use "dd" to copy ISOs to USB, or ISOs to SD cards all the time, so I
know it works well there.  But I've never used it with CDs.