[kwlug-disc] Changes to Audacity privacy notice

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 06:17:05 EDT 2021

Reminds me of the game Monsterz (think bejeweled). Kid-friendly looking
game and then you read the license: DWTFYW (Do Whatever The F***k You
Want). It looks like they changed the title screen as older versions had
the license scroll across the bottom. Funny enough I believe the license is
classified as "open source compatible."