[kwlug-disc] Job posting: Enerprise Linux Sysadmin

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jan 22 17:57:42 EST 2021

I received this via the website. It is not a local job, but may be of
interest to those KWLUG members in British Columbia.

- Paul

----

IT MindFinders is currently looking for an Enterprise Linux Systems
Administrator on behalf of our client based in Burnaby, British
Columbia.  Our client provides the highest level of mission critical
services to communities in the Province of British Columbia.   In
these uncertain times that we are facing, it's worth noting that our
client is part of a very stable, established sector and is now
experiencing a period of exciting transformation and growth as they
begin to revolutionize the way they serve the residents of BC.  Their
enterprise technical environment is leading edge and you would
complement a team of individuals that is collaborative, committed and
highly skilled.  Our client offers an exceptional benefits package
including an unbeatable pension, a genuine commitment to work-life
balance, and additional perks such as earned time off and the ability
to work from home.   Employees are deeply engaged and take pride in
their work and the significant contribution they are making both in an
enterprise technical environment as well as directly within their
community.

Please contact sarah at itmindfinders.com for further information about this
opportunity.

--