[kwlug-disc] The Pinephone Experiment--Update 1

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:42:50 EST 2021

So I tried to post an email with a picture of my new phone package, and it
was blocked by the mailing list engine.  Which is fine.  So to recreate it
here, please imagine me holding a box that says Pine64 Mobian Edition on
the top (my messy bedroom in the background) and the caption "Woo Hoo!"

Brent