[kwlug-disc] Brother Laser All-In-One, colour and monochrome

Federer Fanatic nafdef at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 11:31:07 EST 2021

Any recommendations on best color laser printer that has an easy way to
refill cartridges?
It would seem there are no industry approved methods as they obviously want
to recoup
their loss when they sell printers so cheaply. I know of methods where one
can put a hole
in a cartridge and refill manually.

 Roger Federer Fanatic Extraordinaire :-)