[kwlug-disc] OT: The Working Centre is hiring for IT

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Feb 5 11:20:19 EST 2021

My former(ish) employer is looking for someone to help out with IT.
This is marked "OT" because much of the infrastructure is on Windows,
but because of the many FLOSS tools we use, comfort with Linux is a
definite asset.

https://www.theworkingcentre.org/22881-job-posting-information-technology-team-member-working-centre

Unlike many other tech jobs formal credentials are not important at
all, but that means we (we?) will be assessing technical skills in
other ways. It is very very important that the candidate have good
troubleshooting and problem solving skills. It is also important to
find people who can grow into the spirit of the place, and handle the
challenges of that spirit appropriately. I am happy to talk with
anybody off-list about the job. You can ask Charles too, since he is
working there now.

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org