[kwlug-disc] Collecting opinions about chat and mail console clients

R. Brent Clements rbclemen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 13:12:31 EST 2021

Email I am currently using the web interface of the two mail systems I
currently have accounts on, or the default GMail app on my tablet and the
default BB10 Hub and email support on the BB Classic I currently use as my
phone (until I get a new phone).

On chat it is mostly SMS and Messenger, because that is what the people I
communicate with use, and also still Telegram residually.

Brent