[kwlug-disc] Fw: Seeking local help with dual boot setup

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Dec 11 23:39:40 EST 2021

1. Find out which partition Puppy is in, usually /dev/sdaX.

2. Download Ubuntu iso, and write it to USB stick.  I recommend Balena
Etcher.  It does something other than just 'dd', and it brought few
flaky USB sticks back to life.

3. Boot with Ubuntu USB.  Install to the same partition as Puppy.  I
don't think Ubuntu will touch Windows partitions.

--William