[kwlug-disc] The Open Technology Fund is a front of the U.S. government.

CrankyOldBugger crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 09:38:23 EST 2021

You should read Crypto by Steven Levy; he gives a detailed look at how
encryption was developed despite the US government's attempts to block it.

amazon link to the book:
https://www.amazon.ca/Crypto-Rebels-Government-Saving-Privacy-Digital/dp/0140244328/ref=sr_1_38?crid=3411JNHNJ748J&keywords=crypto+book&qid=1639233432&sprefix=crypto%2Caps%2C208&sr=8-38