[kwlug-disc] Fw: Raspberry pi 4

Francisco Dominguez fxdoming at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 15:53:29 EST 2021

Whole heartedly agree with you Chris
Many advantages in a well supported platform like the Pi… I can spend less time fiddling and more time achieving proof of concepts / goals.

Also there’s the supply chain (when it’s not a global issue)… I can still buy older pi models today.

I’ve had the pinephone for more than a year and since my early experiences being frustrating.. I haven’t tried to get it going since

Similar issues with early orangepi (built in LTE was my attraction)

Always have to keep my options open though… so I still try to find time to experiment

Francisco
fxdoming at gmail.com