[kwlug-disc] Git study group at KPL

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Sat Aug 14 12:20:54 EDT 2021

Thanks Paul,

We use SVN at work, and some are dabbling in Git.  So, I'm interested.

Trying to sign up:

     - I registered for the course at first (without account).  Open
spot count decreased by 1, so I assume I'm registered for the course.
But, no email verification.

     - So, I created account.  I got email verification, but I get error
"Unable to verify your email at this time".

--William