[kwlug-disc] Microsoft Linux

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Thu Aug 12 12:41:57 EDT 2021

Could you elaborate on this? I know what ring 0 is and I know what a
Linux kernel is, but I do not know how to find out more about what is
running in ring 0. Is it some hypervisor?

I misinterpeted this as "Windows is switching to the Linux kernel" and
now I am profoundly embarrassed.

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Housing: https://unionsd.coop