[kwlug-disc] Topics I'd like to see...

bob+kwlug at softscape.ca bob+kwlug at softscape.ca
Mon Aug 9 22:29:05 EDT 2021

Hey folks,

During tonight's meeting we had a little discussion about topics we'd like to see presented.

I mentioned that I would like to see somebody who knows something about the buzzwords Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, Portainer, containerization, CI/CD pipeline, microservices etc, explain how these things relate to each other (or if indeed they are related).

I think Paul or Andrew summed it up nicely by asking "Why should we care about these things?"

If anyone works with these things or understands their use cases, I would love to see a presentation/discussion about that.

Thanks,
(The other)Bob.