[kwlug-disc] Say No To Electronic Voting ...

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Thu Sep 3 20:28:46 EDT 2020

> Have we flogged this horse enough, yet?
>
> Ars Technical has an interesting article on why online voting is bad:
> https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2020/09/why-experts-are-overwhelmingly-skeptical-of-online-voting/

Quote from an article: "I've not seen any evidence that we can do so
verifiably, securely, and auditably,"

Let's make a statement with the same level of assurance: "I've not seen
any evidence that two plus two is not four,"

May be we should up our game and start saying: "Measures against
miscount in evoting contradict measures against coercion. It is as sure
as 2+2=4."