[kwlug-disc] Local linux friendly PC vendors

Doug Moen doug at moens.org
Sun Nov 29 19:05:37 EST 2020

CSD is Computer Service Depot, csdepot.com

FPR is Fast Pataphysical Reticulator. For interfacing with Ouija boards and the like. A little known Thinkpad benefit.

TLP might be battery power optimizer, not sure: https://linrunner.de/tlp/

CN must be Canadian National, how else did it get delivered from a BC port, right? (They are shipped from China.)