[kwlug-disc] Links from John Kerr

Jeff Smith crankyoldbugger at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 08:53:29 EST 2020

I attended this last night.  It was actually pretty good. They're using
Google chat for the meetings, so most of the participants had video
feeds of themselves.  I mentioned that we're using BBB so that drew some
interest from the organizers.

One of the organizers (whose name I can't recall) did ask how KWLUG was
doing after I mentioned that I'm from there, so apparently we're famous
in Toronto...

There are more monthly meetings lined up and I registered for a couple
of them that looked interesting.  It's all organized through MeetUp so
you can get the upcoming events details in there.