[kwlug-disc] Fw: [KWCrypto] End-to-end encryption talk tomorrow (Wed)

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Nov 11 01:33:49 EST 2020

This may be of interest to KWLUG members.

- Paul

----- Forwarded message from Hubert Chathi <hubert at uhoreg.ca> -----

Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 22:11:17 -0500
From: Hubert Chathi <hubert at uhoreg.ca>
To: Kitchener Waterloo Cryptography Interest Group <KWCrypto at sobac.com>
Subject: [KWCrypto] End-to-end encryption talk tomorrow (Wed)

I'll be giving a talk on end-to-end encryption tomorrow (Wed, Nov 11) as
part of the monthly Open Tech Will Save Us online meetup.  The meetup
starts at 1:00 PM Eastern time.  Details for the event can be found at
https://matrix.org/open-tech-will-save-us/

While I'm giving the talk with my Matrix hat on, and the talk will
of course mention what Matrix does, it will not be Matrix-focused.

The talks will be recorded, if you're unable to watch it live.