[kwlug-disc] Philosophical, uplifting video

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Tue Nov 3 14:04:28 EST 2020

Following, yesterday's Chris talk, I've checked out deno (really good,
safe Rust wrap of V8 inside, besides web approach to terminal command),
and via Ryan it lead to this Optimistic Nihilism expression in video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBRqu0YOH14

Since "mind is what brain does" and "cogito, ergo sum" are expressions
of our computational nature, and in lieu of post meeting spiritization
gathering, it feels ok to post aforementioned video here.