[kwlug-disc] Saltstackgeddon

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Wed May 6 16:24:46 EDT 2020

> Maybe Shorewall:
>
> https://shorewall.org/
>> More reasons to have someone talk about WireGuard!

True. I myself currently have firewall rules to separate my
cluster-controlling traffic. But, firewall rules can be slippery, not as
bad as RegExp. VPN on another hand, is always constructed by adding
connections, and if it wasn't added, it ain't there, as per Lazy
Programmer's Guide ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eL5o4PFuxTY&t=1382 ).

True. Having VPN is more expensive (extra encryption) versus
fire-walling solution. C vs Java ?

But, now we have an urgency for someone to enlighten us about WireGuard. :)