[kwlug-disc] Subset of files in a second git repo

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Mar 31 23:59:48 EDT 2020

The log/versioning is not that important to me. The thing that is
important is that I will continue to update the files in main.git and
somehow reflect those changes in the public.git. If others want to
fork that and do something with it then they are welcome to, but my
interest is just to publish.

Hooks sound like an interesting idea. Another possibility is just to
generate diffs and patch the public repo manually.

- Paul