[kwlug-disc] Videoconference testing -- please help

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Sat Mar 28 17:33:23 EDT 2020

I had no idea that Zoom was deceptively making people install the app.
I totally have fallen for this, and now I am mad. (I also participated
in a video conference where I did not have the screen open much, so
now I am embarrassed that I got caught.)

Grr.

Apparently you can even use the browser in firefox? I have not tried
this extension but I think I will try soon (and uninstall the Zoom app
if it works):

https://github.com/arkadiyt/zoom-redirector

- Paul

Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org