[kwlug-disc] Videoconference testing -- please help

Hubert Chathi hubert at uhoreg.ca
Fri Mar 27 14:59:42 EDT 2020

I usually only use Firefox.  The only thing I use Chromium for on my
work machine is for jitsi and for testing.  I've never tried jitsi with
Falkon.

The good news is that jitsi is working on improving support for Firefox,
and Firefox is also working on adding some of the things that were
missing, so hopefully it will be better in the near future.  You can
follow https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/issues/4758