[kwlug-disc] OT: Help 3D printing facemasks for health workers

Chamunks chamunks at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 08:15:11 EDT 2020

Awesome tyvm Paul. I’ve been scanning their page and desperately hoping for
open source licenses because if they’re open source I’ll be mirroring their
resources to my own servers.  I’ve been mirroring other projects like open
ventilators. In case some nonsense requires the git repos disappear for
whatever reason.