[kwlug-disc] Videoconference testing -- please help

Hubert Chathi hubert at uhoreg.ca
Wed Mar 18 11:34:21 EDT 2020

One issue with Jitsi (and probably similar for other browser-based
conferencing products) is that it doesn't work as well with Firefox,
partially due to missing features in Firefox[1].  It works a lot better
if everyone on the conference is using Chrom(e|ium).  We use Jitsi a lot
at my work, and it's one of the only things that I use Chromium for.

[1] See https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/issues/4758#issuecomment-548795402