[kwlug-disc] Videoconference testing -- please help

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 00:33:39 EDT 2020

The planet seems to be all about ZOOM.

Client apps for every platform and browser extensions  for Firefox and
Chrome, see --
https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting

Most of my clients are all Skype for Business or Zoom for meets. All are
quite happy with both. Skype for biz edges out Zoom for quality of service,
albeit at a higher price per seat.

Thanks,

Ron Singh