[kwlug-disc] Human memory

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Fri Mar 13 12:25:32 EDT 2020

My apologies if you thought that picture around us is only about tories'
side, -- it is about incorrect decisions made by both sides. Past
decisions were not malicious, rather informed by particular belief(s).
Today we are only interested in correctness of these belief(s), cause
these memes perpetuate. Past is already gone, the question is what
viruses and memes fly in today's environment.

In a big scale macro economics it is taken for granted that saving in
economy is equal/becomes investment (e.g.
http://www.economicsdiscussion.net/relationship/relationship-between-saving-and-investment-economics/26032
). I learned this at school! Now, Yanis Varoufakis says, look, in euro
zone all talk is about huge debts, but no articles written about huge
uninvested savings ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtrrN2uWUl8 ).

If in physics and engineering I make a hypothesis, and reality shows it
invalid, hypothesis must be incorrect, like Richard said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYPapE-3FRw

The following seminar is interesting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvS46oY72ws

Cheers.