[kwlug-disc] Human memory

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 01:10:30 EDT 2020

Indeed.

Best not to play participate in that space. fraught with drama.

Instead, how's about we share the our fav verbal expression of what we
think of the stock market spiral.
Mine is ***k, ***k, ***k, wish I had more cash on hand to participate in
the stock market these days.

We can mebbe share what we do to quell the irrational over-the-top
behaviours of people around us displaying their twitch response to the
noise coming out of media. I strap people in place and force feed them
foodie vlogs on YT -- how about you folks?

Thanks,

Ron Singh