[kwlug-disc] Presentation requests

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Tue Jun 16 16:07:27 EDT 2020

FYI: We are still looking for presentations for August and later. It
would be good to get a couple of months of presentations lined up so
we do not have to scramble.

Colin is going to talk about Wireguard a little, but I think he is
open to having a more technical presentation on it as well.

We are looking for a mix of beginner-friendly and more technical
presentations, so if you have been thinking of presenting (or are
procrastinating on a personal project and could use a presentation
slot to focus your attention) then let me know.

- Paul