[kwlug-disc] laptops with Linux preinstalled

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 19:56:41 EDT 2020

Yeah, I rocked the trackpad since about 2000 to 2005, until a good friend
heard me complaining about random cursor movement due to my palms touching
the trackpad. He suggested that I give the trackpad a shot over the course
of a weekend to see how I felt about using the trackpoint. I demurred for
many a month until frustration with the pad signalled it was time. Less
than 24 hours later, I was head over heels.

My entire clan uses TPs and they all have the trackpad turned off in the
BIOS, pretty strong feelings about the trackpoint:-)

Thanks,

Ron S.