[kwlug-disc] Another call for presentations

Scott Frederick sfrederick0 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:30:13 EDT 2020

On 2020-07-31 6:52 a.m., Paul Nijjar via kwlug-disc wrote:
> Just another note that we are still on the hunt for presentations. At
> the very least we would like to book something for September. (I am
> thinking that maybe we do a roundtable in October?)
Not long ago Gheorghe did a presentation on Bitcoin, but when the time
ran out he zoomed through the rest of his slide deck. It seemed that
there might be another presentation worth of material left. Some of the
questions indicated to me that we were starting to get some
understanding of the topic. I think it would be worthwhile to finish this.