[kwlug-disc] Another call for presentations

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 31 06:52:41 EDT 2020

Just another note that we are still on the hunt for presentations. At
the very least we would like to book something for September. (I am
thinking that maybe we do a roundtable in October?)

Some possible prompts for topics:

- Have you built something that you would like to show off?
- Have you been working with a technology/tool/program that excites you?
- What is something that has been frustrating you about technology?
- What is something you have been looking for in the FLOSS world?
- What is something you wish you had known when starting out with
  FLOSS?
- What are you using Linux for in 2020?
- What excites you about FLOSS these days?
- Do you have friends or acquaintances who may not be part of the
  KWLUG community but are doing interesting things? Invite them or
  make introductions with me.

I will continue to look for presenters as well, but would appreciate
any help I could get in lining up some speakers. It is rare that we
are so short on booked presentations.

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org