[kwlug-disc] baffled - how is this site working?

Charles M chaslinux at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 22:15:25 EDT 2020

So that third domain is chaslinux.com. I am trying to understand how
the heck it's even running for me. I don't have any files in
/etc/apache/sites-available for chaslinux.com and nothing in the
sites-available. I also haven't referenced it in my drupal sites.php
(but the other 2 domains are).

Years ago I bought this domain, let it lag, then bought it again, but
without something in sites-available it makes me think there's
something very wrong with my conf files. How the heck was I even able
to run the drupal multisite installer?