[kwlug-disc] Videos of meeting on 6th of July

Michael Hitchens mdhitchens at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 13:17:48 EDT 2020

Thanks for the quick turnaround Mikalai :) I had a couple people at work
who were interested but couldn't attend so I've shared this with them.

It's also... enlightening... to watch your own presentation (I had no idea
I was doing all those "um", "so"s, and other filler words while I was
presenting). Things to improve for next time...