[kwlug-disc] todo/task list management software

bob+kwlug at softscape.ca bob+kwlug at softscape.ca
Mon Feb 17 18:47:51 EST 2020

Can anybody recommend a decent task/todo list manager?

The feature I seem to be most stuck on is the ability to do recurring tasks that are based on when an item was completed as opposed to a fixed date schedule.

I've been using the one in Outlook but it seems to lose its marbles periodically on these types of recurring tasks, so I'm looking to see if there are any options that are FOSS/Linux friendly.

I like the philosophy of Task Warrior, but I think read that recurring tasks based on done date is a future release.

Anything selfhosted and web based?

Bob.