[kwlug-disc] OT: xD card reader, 1-4GB miniSD cards

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Mon Aug 3 18:42:28 EDT 2020

Once again I am abusing my KWLUG membership to seek stuff. I am
looking for a few things that are difficult to find because they are
obsolete:

- I would like a USB card reader that supports XD cards. It is not
  hard to find SD card readers, but it is tough to find ones with the
  old XD reader slots.

- I would like some microSD cards between 1-4GB. Larger cards are
  trivial to find, but in this application larger does me no good.

I am looking for working items. If you have some kicking around, then
contact me offlist and let me know how much you want for them.

- Paul

--
Events: https://feeds.off-topic.kwlug.org
Blog: http://pnijjar.freeshell.org