[kwlug-disc] Softmaker's Office Professional 2018

Mikalai Birukou mb at 3nsoft.com
Fri Apr 24 08:58:40 EDT 2020

I mean that in File => Properties, Font tab there is a box Embed fonts
in document.

This way you never have to worry about fonts, as they are add to zip
package, which libre office and docx formats are.

Now, I am sure that this is respected when saving libre office formats.
I see no reasons why it should be part of MS's docx formats.