[kwlug-disc] ZOO-FAANG-free list

Ron Singh ronsingh149 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:19:26 EDT 2020

I like Jitsu, my clan like Jitsi, the polish is indisputable and the
ability to easily stream to YT is very attractive.

I detest that it hogs my CPU so much, most of the users in my world use
laptop for their group comm, the CPU utilization is so high the laptop can
can be very distracting for some with earbuds, NC headphones or over-ear
headphones are a huge help. All users have to remain plugged in for the
inevitable marathon sessions as no one is able to get further than 2 hours
of battery life with Jitsi.

Not sure what it does to battery life on cell phones.

Thanks,

Ron Singh