[kwlug-disc] Linux Hacked For A Decade?

jason.eckert jason.eckert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 19:01:06 EDT 2020

Anything worthy of note in the PDF, or is it just trivial marketing-driven scare mongering?Sent from my Samsung device running Android (basically Linux in drag)
-------- Original message --------From: Ron Singh <ronsingh149 at gmail.com> Date: 2020-04-08  18:42  (GMT-05:00) To: KWLUG discussion <kwlug-disc at kwlug.org> Subject: Re: [kwlug-disc] Linux Hacked For A Decade? I grabbed the full report(5Meg, 46-pg pdf) off their site using one of my crud email addresses, so if anyone wants it, let me know and I will send it  to your email address of choice, good or crud:-)Thanks,Ron SinghOn Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 5:09 PM L.D. Paniak <ldpaniak at fourpisolutions.com> wrote:

    Since they want my contact info to read the report (https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/forms/enterprise/decade-of-the-rats),
    I would take any claims with a QNX of salt!

    On 4/8/20 4:53 PM, Khalid Baheyeldin